The Sibbertoft Manor team consists of the Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Accounts Manager, Administrative Assistant, Registered General Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses, Senior Care Assistants, Care Assistants, Housekeepers, Kitchen Staff, Laundry Staff, Activity Organisers, Maintenance Staff and Gardeners. Extra staff are provided as necessary. All staff undertake role relevant training and development throughout their career with us:
- There is a Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- The qualified kitchen staff provide a high standard of cleanliness and a good choice of menu throughout the day.
- All kitchen, housekeeping and care staff have achieved the Basic Food Hygiene Awareness. All staff have completed Nutrition Training.
- All housekeepers achieve an NVQ in housekeeping. They are employed to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the home. We have full and part-time laundry staff who are also NVQ trained.
All new staff are required to follow an induction training programme which includes supervision by experienced staff working in the home. The Induction programme includes training in the following:
- Moving and Handling
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Fire Safety
- Challenging Behaviour
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
Individual training and development profiles are in place for all staff. Professional training is provided by external organisations, qualified employees and via computerised interactive training programmes. Supervisions and appraisals are part of our ongoing development of staff. All Carers are required to complete the Care Certificate, and First Aid and Health and Safety training is available for staff.
The Registered Manager and Directors are available to meet anyone who wishes to discuss anything relating to Sibbertoft Manor with them.