We hope our residents are satisfied with the quality of care and other services they receive but recognise that they or their relatives may wish to raise a concern or make a complaint.
We encourage residents, their relatives and staff members to raise any concerns initially with the Registered Manager. If this does not lead to an immediate resolution of the problem the complaints procedure, which is displayed in the entrance hall at Sibbertoft Manor, will be carefully followed. All complaints will be acknowledged within 24 hours and fully resolved within in 14 days. The Care Quality Commission will always be kept fully informed throughout.
If complainants are unhappy with the resolution offered they may progress the matter by referring it to:
- Funded care – Contact the council/ICB responsible for funding:
- West Northampton County Council – 0300 126 1000
- Leicestershire County Council – 0116 232 3232
- Leicester City ICB – 0116 295 1129
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland ICB – 01162 953 405
- Self-funded care – If you pay for your care, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 03450 154 033.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman at PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH, via the website (www.lgo.org.uk) or by phoning 03450 154 033.
Safe-guarding – If you are unhappy with the outcome of a safe-guarding concern you can contact the Customer Service Centre on 0300 126 1000 select option 2, for the Emergency Out of Hours Team on 01604 626 938.
Complaints Relating to a GP – Please submit them to NHS England: email@example.com please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line. Or call on 03003 11 22 33.
Although the Care Quality Commission are not a complaints agency and do not investigate individual complaints they will take into account any views expressed when planning inspections to assess whether regulations are met. Their address is:
Care Quality Commission